Austin Healey 3000 Mk III 1965
• 2912 cc 6 cylinder engine
• 4 speed manual transmission
• Optional overdrive
• Rear-wheel drive
• Advertised 150 horsepower with a top speed of 120 mph
• Front disc, rear drum brakes
• Twin 2 inch HD8 carburetors
• Other options include: wooden steering wheel and side mirrors.
• Genuine walnut veneer dash
• Wind up windows
• Stronger 72 spoke chrome rims
• Car# HBJ8L 34385
• Engine # 29K / RU / H9046
• Body# 3214 BJ8 79267
• Original owner's manual included as well as the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust certificate.
• Exterior Colour Red / Interior Black vinyl
• One of the "Big Healeys" this car is a BJ8 Mk III phase II with the redesigned suspension. Own a piece of British Sports car history with this wonderfully maintained 2+2 roadster. This is a late model with the twin front light fixtures to meet US safety standards.
• Includes a heritage certificate
• Thoroughly reconditioned and professionally detailed.
• Includes a CarProof and Pre-Purchase inspection report.
• Stock # A34385
* Price does not include taxes or the $399 dealership documentation fee. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these data, errors or omissions can occur. Please verify any information in question with a sales representative.